Bajio Bales Beach veiðigleraugu
Yellow Mirror Glass
Létt og þægileg
You never know what the day will bring. When the fish are hitting, stay focused; if you can’t spot any action, take a siesta. Named after the infamous flat in Islamorada that’s a magnet for monster tarpon and square groupers, Bales Beach is ready for whatever the day has in store—be it the rush of a dawn fishing mission or casual afternoon tending the grill.
A wrap-around style with additional side coverage built into the design, the Bales Beach is molded with our proprietary, bio-based nylon for a lighter, more durable frame. Its lenses come in six different colors, all featuring polarized lenses with proprietary LAPIS technology which blocks 95% of blue light, as well as durable anti-scratch and oleophobic lens coatings.
Bajío lenses are polarized. They cut out the glare and allow you to see how amazing our waters really are. Polarization increases depth perception and contour so not only do you see things better in the water, but you also see things from further away when on the water. This is key technology for sight fishing.
If visual clarity and scratch resistance are the most important to you, pick glass.
- Large fit
- Full, 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Built-in side shields for maximum sun protection
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans
- Choice of six lens colors in both glass and polycarbonate
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them the clearest lenses on the planet